Royal Brompton and Harefield Hospitals Specialist Care is the private patient service from Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust.
We aim to make our world-leading treatments and services accessible to all.
By offering dedicated private services and facilities, our hospitals are able to treat:
Any profits made from our private business are reinvested directly back into the Trust, helping to improve both NHS and private patient services.
As a private arm of a specialist NHS hospital, we are able to attract some of the most talented consultants from around the world. We provide some of the most sophisticated treatments using state-of-the art diagnostic technology and treatment facilities.
We work hard every day towards our vision of being the UK’s leading specialist centre for the diagnosis and treatment of heart and lung disease.
Through ongoing research and in-depth clinical practice, we will continue to develop our world-renowned services to improve global health and achieve our vision.
We take our position as world leaders in the diagnosis and treatment of heart and lung conditions very seriously. We’re proud of our continued commitment to patients in this specialist medical area.
- We care about our patients and our commitment to advancing diagnosis and treatment.
- We respect our patients, staff, confidentiality and the medical profession as a whole.
- We are inclusive of our patients and staff, offering the same high standards of care and employment conditions to all.
- We believe in our staff who are the backbone of our organisation and are committed to evolving and advancing care.
- We are responsible providers of patient care and it is at the forefront of everything we do.
- We discover new techniques and treatment, continuing to discover new, improved ways of working to beat heart and lung disease.
- We share our knowledge with the medical community to ensure all patients are getting the best, state-of-the-art care.