At RB&HH Specialist Care, we work closely with health professionals, GPs and international embassies to facilitate rapid referrals. Patients referred to us receive the very best care and clinical expertise.
Our internationally-renowned consultants provide expert assessments and offer state-of-the-art imaging and diagnostic technology. They ensure that patients from the UK and overseas are on the best treatment path as early as possible.
Each of our centres has access to outpatient and diagnostics capabilities. We can offer a variety of tests at each location which can be scheduled on the same day, five days a week.
This ‘one-stop’ approach provides patients with rapid access to diagnostic testing and minimises the impact of having to attend multiple appointments with unnecessary travel.
We offer a choice of three convenient London locations with state-of-the-art facilities:
- Royal Brompton Hospital, Chelsea
- Harefield Hospital, near Uxbridge
- Outpatients and diagnostics at 77 Wimpole Street, Marylebone
Patients receive an expert assessment using the latest diagnostics. A full reporting service is also given to health providers.
The tests available across our locations include:
- MRI for both cardiac and general assessment
- PET-CT including rubidium cardiac imaging, oncological and neurological
- CT across cardiac, lung and general
- echocardiography (transthoracic, stress and contrast-enhanced).
Advanced imaging is available at our outpatients and diagnostics facility at 77 Wimpole Street. Patients can be referred here for PET-CT scanning; this includes rubidium cardiac imaging. Cardiac PET has several advantages such as improved efficiency, lower radiation exposure, fewer attenuation artefacts and improved resolution.